الصفحات

السبت، 5 مايو 2012

Littile Omar

 My Brother and his waif had a baby boy and they name him Omar or 3omar . He's the first grand son for my parents so you can imagine how excited they are . And for me and my sisters we are his aunts " I am only explaining because i am  excited too so bear with me k " .
Actually it's quite funny how things turn to be . I never thought i would end up with little brothers nor a nephew !! Anyways it FEELs amazing . I am going to be a very protective aunt , he will ask for my help and tell me his secrets and i would listen . I am going to be the most awesomest aunt EVER   . Oh yeah and i am going to be one of those annoying people who wouldn't shut up talking about their kids ya know
HERE'S LITTLE OMAR

PICS WERE TAKEN BY MY SISTER of course.  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق