الصفحات

الأحد، 28 أبريل 2013

karma is a bitch ?

Karma , karma , karma

kar·ma  : 

Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.


I am a peaceful person and I will go over the board with my mother Teresa's ethics and no this is not a kind of "هياط"  . I will even pretend you are a nice person so I could just move on fast without holding any grudges. Sometime shit get real and those mother teresa's ethics are no help, at this point I'll still choose not to fight or cause drama but here is what I will do. I'll start killing people inside my mind , I might even take sometime to stop and imagine me killing someone . Now, this whole mental massacring is extreme and mad!. Killing them mentally will not make you feel any better "maybe for a few seconds" and as much as I want some people to be out of my system , I'll never wish them any harm like real HARM.

SO , WHAT WILL MAKE YOUR HEART COLD , HOW WILL YOU GET YOUR REVENGE ?

Just sit around , get all zen with yourself and enjoy the karma's work. It might take sometime, especially if you are one of those who are hapless but it will eventually come.

and since today didn't happen :


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق